We’ve all heard about the most famous tourist attractions in the United States featured in famous movies or travel magazines. But just like every other country, the US has a lot of hidden gems that many people aren’t even aware they exist. Are you planning to visit the United States soon? Check out our articles to learn some important USA travel hacks and suggestions from the locals.
Basic Information About the USA
USA is home to 328 million people.
Fun Fact:- None at federal level but the national language is English.
USA’s official currency is the United states dollar (currency code USD).
With a territory of 3,796,742 square kilometers, USA is the 4th largest country the world with federal republic of 50 states. USA borders both the North Atlantic and North Pacific Oceans and also land bordered by Canada and Mexico.
Due to its large size USA has a wide variety of climate but the most common are the coastal Mediterranean climates, desert climates and mountainous alpine climates. Usually on the mainland, the climate of the U.S. becomes warmer, and drier the further west.
Economy & Budget
The economy of the United States is highly developed and mixed. Backpackers can survive with around $60 per day, while mid-range travelers spend between $120 and $150 per day on average.
Washington, D.C is the capital city of the United States of America with a total population of 633,427.
Books to read before traveling to the USA
More USA Travel Tips
- 25 Windiest Cities In The US That Can Blow Your Hat Off
- 15 Biggest Lakes In New Jersey You Have To Visit
- 10 Important Historical Forts In Minnesota You Have To Visit
- 17 Scary Haunted Places In Atlanta For A Spooky Experience
- 12 Least Visited States In The US And Reasons Why They Don’t Attract More Tourists
- Guide To Solo Trip To Los Angeles And 15 Exciting Activities For Solo Travelers
- 16 Weekend Trips From Orange County For An Amazing Experience
- 12 Largest Lakes In California For An Amazing Vacation
- 23 Awesome Retro Things To Do In Los Angeles For A Different Experience
- 18 Haunted Places In Portland That Will Give You The Creeps
- Discover The 6 Deepest Lakes In Idaho- The Ultimate Guide
- An Unforgettable Napa Valley Day Trip- The Ultimate Guide
- 18 Relaxing Things To Do In Vegas Unrelated To Gambling
- 22 Amazing Cafes In Sacramento To Visit On Your Next Trip
- 16 Cool Abandoned Places In Sacramento For A Different Experience
- 19 Exciting Things To Do Alone In San Francisco
- 19 Most Haunted Places In San Francisco That Will Give You The Creeps
- 18 Best Places To Walk In San Diego- Ultimate Guide to Scenic Trails & Urban Strolls
- 18 Awesome Halloween Things To Do In San Diego For A Unique Experience
- 38 Awesome Things To Do In Niagara Falls NY For Couples
- Guide To Columbia University Tunnels- Everything You Need To Know
- 32 Exciting Things To Do Alone In Miami
- 15 Abandoned Places In Orlando To Explore
- 22 Relaxing Things To Do In Orlando For A Different Experience
- 18 Hidden Beaches In Oregon For A Peaceful Getaway
- Storybook Houses in Los Angeles- Fascinating Examples Of Storybook Architecture
- A Complete Guide To Visiting The Underground Tunnels Of Los Angeles
- 23 Best Fall Vacations In The US For Your Next Trip
- Hidden gems in Miami- 19 amazing places in Miami off the beaten track
- 14 Incredible museums in Williamsburg VA you just have to visit
- Cheap Shopping in NYC- Helpful Tips, Tricks, and Places Where you can shop in NYC on a Budget
- The Ultimate Guide to Solo Travel in NYC- Everything You Need To Know
- 20 Awesome Things To Do Alone In NYC- New York For Solo Travelers
- 20 Amazing Cheap Honeymoon Destinations in the US for an Unforgettable Vacation
- 30 Most Remote Places In The US For A Different Experience
- Orlando Off The Beaten Track- 18 Hidden Gems in Orlando You Didn’t Know About
- Visiting Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park- a Piece of Sacramento’s History
- 15 Best Hiking Trails in San Francisco
- Exploring Sunny Jim Cave in San Diego- Everything You Need To Know
- Sacramento Historic City Cemetery- A Forgotten, Historic Part of Sacramento
- Jack Kerouac Alley- A Unique, Underrated Part of San Francisco
- Only in San Diego: 17 Unique Things To Do in San Diego You Will Not Find Anywhere Else
- 21 Unique Things to do in Sacramento for a Different Experience
- 21 Unique Things to do Only in San Francisco and Nowhere Else
- 19 Hidden gems in San Diego that you won’t find in most tourist guides
- 21 Hidden Beaches in California For a Peaceful Getaway
- Sacramento Off The Beaten Track- 18 Hidden Gems In Sacramento You Didn’t Know About
- 27 Hidden gems in San Francisco you didn’t know about
- Hidden gems and unusual things to do in Orange County that you won’t find in most tourist guides
- 37 Fun Things To Do in Boise Idaho (A Local’s Guide)